Welcome to CashInCache, the blog designed to help Cache Valley locals save money!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Goldfish Coupon - Use at Smith's!


Head on over to Pepperidge Farms website to get a $0.75 coupon for Goldfish! These are currently on sale at Smith's for $1.38, and if you buy 10 participating Mega Event items, they're only $0.88 each! With the coupon, the final price is only $0.13! The Smith's Mega Event sale lasts for another week, so don't feel pressured to rush out right now. But make sure you print your coupons now, since the website says there is a limited quantity!

You have no idea how happy this coupon makes me! Goldfish are a staple at our house. I like to think my kids eat lots of Goldfish as fast as we go through them, but I definitely eat my share!

The coupon is to be used on Original, Pretzel, or Flavor Blasted Xplosive Pizza crackers. YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment