Welcome to CashInCache, the blog designed to help Cache Valley locals save money!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

FREE Tickets to Hogle Zoo!


One goal I have with this blog is to support local Cache Valley businesses. That's why I think this deal is so great!

Get a FREE ticket to Hogle Zoo, Megaplex Theaters, or the Salt Lake Bees when you bring in 4 Cache Valley Cheese or Butter wrappers! You can get up to 4 free tickets per household! Go here for more details.

If I find any super good deals on Cache Valley cheese or butter, I'll let you know. In the meantime, you might want to sign up for this Pinching Your Pennies forum to stay informed.

I believe Cache Valley butter and cheese slices are currently just under $2 at Walmart. There is $0.55 coupon found in the 5/23/10 SmartSource insert, so just $1.45 after coupon. Butter freezes really well, too, so you can stock up on it. I'm not crazy about cheese after it's been frozen, unless it's shredded cheese, but you can freeze cheese, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment