Welcome to CashInCache, the blog designed to help Cache Valley locals save money!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Scentsy Special

(Click on image to see larger view.)

In addition to being a coupon nut, I'm also a Scentsy distributor. To all the readers of my blog, I'd like to say thank you by giving you an additional $3 off this cute Freedom/Candy Cane warmer if you order by tomorrow, Thursday, June 10! Call me at (208) 221-4838.

This warmer is a red and white striped base and comes with two tops: a solid red and a blue with white stars. So you can switch depending on which season you're in. It's like getting the 4th of July and Christmas together!

Through the month of June, Scentsy is offering this at $35 instead of the regular price of $40. In addition, if you order by calling me by tomorrow, I'll give you an additional $3 off.

(Click on image to see larger view.)

Or, if you'd prefer a golf theme, the warmer of the month in June is perfect for you! I'll also give you an additional $2 off this warmer, called Fore, if you order by tomorrow, so it will be $25 instead of the regular price $30. You can get it the rest of the month for the sale price of $27.

Do you have a personal business? If so, I'd be happy to feature it on this blog for you! Contact me if you're interested! (208) 221-4838 or cashincache@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment