Welcome to CashInCache, the blog designed to help Cache Valley locals save money!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

FREE Upcycled Bottle Cap Magnet


Maybe it's just because Earth Day is here today, but I've been encouraged to be a more green person lately. Although I recycle and I'm going to be planting a garden this year (my first time ever!), I'm not sure what else I can do. Here's a fun FREEBIE that will hopefully inspire you, and give us all some great green ideas!

Sign up for the Going Green Challenge and get this cute FREE bottle cap magnet! I couldn't get it to work in Internet Explorer, so if you're having trouble use Firefox.

By signing up you'll receive weekly emails with a new green challenge, including green ideas like unplugging cell phone chargers and docking stations when not in use or turning off the car during pick-up times. Easy ideas even I can do!

(Thanks, Hip2Save!)

No comments:

Post a Comment