Welcome to CashInCache, the blog designed to help Cache Valley locals save money!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Great Blogs to Visit

So I have a potential partner for the blog! We'll see how it works out. I still doubt we'll be posting EVERY deal and EVERY coupon like I've been doing. Like I said, it's already out there, and I don't feel it's important for me to duplicate other blogs. The only added benefit I was providing was allowing you to just come to one place, so you didn't have to search all these other blogs.

So where should you go to find the deals? Here are my 4 favorite blogs:

Hip2Save - This is my all time favorite. The blogger, Collin, is my hero. She's in North Carolina, so the deals vary slightly from what is available to us. I read this blog several times a day.

Utah Deal Diva - IMO, this is the go-to blog for Utah. She posts great deals about Smiths and other events going on.

Utah Shopping Secrets/Pinching Your Pennies - I love their printable shopping lists. VERY easy to use, and great for a beginning couponer.

The Krazy Coupon Lady - The bloggers are 2 ladies from Idaho and California, but they do get a few things the other 3 blogs miss. I really like their catalina section.

If you're really into finding deals, you can also checkout Buxr for nation-wide deals. Two website for local deals are SumSay (just launched!) and City Deals (search by your zip code).

Happy shopping, and stay tuned to see what else I come up with to make this blog unique to Saving Cash in Cache Valley!

No comments:

Post a Comment