As I look over Pinching Your Pennies printable shopping lists for Smiths, Maceys, and Walmart (the three stores I frequent for groceries), I don't think I'll make a trip to any of those stores this week. There's nothing that's an impressive enough price to me, and frankly, I need a break! That means with the exception of a diaper run to Walgreens tonight, I'm done shopping for the week!
Never used Pinching Your Pennies' printable shopping lists? Here's how:
- To view the printable shopping lists, go here.
- On the right hand side it says "Enter a PASSPORT." Enter g84rcm and click "submit".
- Then select your store in the drop down menu on the center of your screen.
- Now you should see a list of the current sales at your store, already matched up with coupons! The coupons are listed in the column titled "Coupon Index."
- To read the coupons listed, the coupon is described by what product it is for, the value of the coupon and how many you have to buy. The date in parentheses is the date the coupon expires. Following that, there is a description such as SS-3/28, which means it came from the March 28 Smart Source insert in the Sunday Paper. RP stands for Red Plum, and PG stands for Proctor & Gamble. Note: Our RedPlum comes on Tuesday, but it is still dated for the following Sunday.
- If a coupon is printable, there will be a link to where you need to go to print it.
- Notice the red or black stars on the left hand side of the table? Four or five red stars mean that's a great price, and if your family uses that item, you should stock up!
- You can shrink these printable lists to include only 4 and 5 star items by clicking on the "start" button at the top right of the screen. Then click the single red star on top right hand corner of the table. Now click "shrink" on the top right of the screen again. Now you have just the items that are really good prices this week. You can print your list from here, if you'd like.
- Or, before you shrink your list, you can also highlight just the items you need to get that week. The click "shrink" and you'll have just the items you need.