Welcome to CashInCache, the blog designed to help Cache Valley locals save money!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

FREE Story Time!


I discovered one of Cache Valley's best kept secrets last week: the FREE Story Time at the American West Heritage Center in Wellesville! I've been discouraged by the Logan Public Libraries Story Time because you have to sign your children up for it, and it's only for children over 3. My youngest would get really bored as we waited for my other daughter to get out of story time. Plus, I couldn't go in to story time with her, it's only for the story tellers and the children. (Note: Summer time is different; you can take children of all ages, and you can go in with them and you don't have to sign up.) So I decided to try out the Story Time at the AMHC and it was AMAZING! I was very impressed, and highly encourage you to make the beautiful drive over there to enjoy it!

Story Time at the AWHC takes place every Wednesday morning at 10:30. Preschool kids and their families are welcome. Last week, we read 2 stories, played games, ate popcorn, and made a cute flower craft. There is no admission fee for Story Time. It lasted about 30 minutes.

The American West Heritage Center is located at 4025 S. Hwy 89-91.

Let me know if you go, and what you think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment