Welcome to CashInCache, the blog designed to help Cache Valley locals save money!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Very Cute (and FREE!) Recipe Card Templates + contest for $25 to Beehive Grill!


Hip2Save is having a fun "YOU in Bloom" exercise this month to try to help us coupon extremists get a more rounded life. One of the ideas was to have 30 meals that you know your family likes, and make a recipe book/box with those meals. The idea is that then you can buy the ingredients on those recipes when they're at their rock bottom prices, and you know you'll use them.

Anyway, Messy Vegetarian Couch has some very cute recipe card templates you can download, making revamping my recipe boxes/books a very fun idea! I can't wait to clean out my cupboard of coupon books that I'm keeping just because of a couple recipes I like.

Do you have a recipe that's a family favorite? If so, please leave a comment with the recipe instructions and you'll be entered into a contest for a
$25 gift certificate to Beehive Grill!


Send a photo of your completed recipe to cashincache@gmail.com, and you'll get 3 extra entries into the contest! You can enter as many times as you want on Facebook or via the blog, but each entry must have a different recipe.

The $25 gift certificate to Beehive Grill is a Restaurant.com gift certificate, so there is the stipulation that you purchase $35 worth of food and pay the tip based on the full amount of your order. However, I'll also throw in a $5 bill to help pay the tip!

How will the winner be chosen? If there's one recipe that stands out above the rest to me, then I'll select that person as the winner. However, if there are many very tasty recipes that I'd like to try, then I'll do a random selection through random.org.

Entries will be taken through Monday at 11:59 pm. Cache Valley time, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment