Welcome to CashInCache, the blog designed to help Cache Valley locals save money!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fresh Market:: FREE Tuna & Salad Dressing!


I have to say, I haven't been a big proponent of Fresh Market. I was just getting into couponing when Albertson's closed, and I hear they were a great store to coupon at because because of double coupons. I also feel like it's just one more Western Family store in Cache Valley, and I prefer to support Maceys since I have friends that work there and it's closer to me.

But this is a deal just too good to pass up!

Go here to print a coupon good for a FREE 5 oz can of Western Family Tuna and another coupon for a FREE 16 oz Western Family Salad Dressing! No other purchase necessary!

With deals like that, I'm sure I'll be shopping at Fresh Market much more!

To see more great prices at Fresh Market, go here.

(Thanks, Utah Deal Diva!)

No comments:

Post a Comment