Welcome to CashInCache, the blog designed to help Cache Valley locals save money!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Maceys: FREE Oscar Mayer Bologna & Inexpensive Frigo Cheese Heads


Here are 2 yummy deals at Maceys this week. The sale ends tomorrow (Tuesday)!

Frigo Cheese Heads, 12 0z $2.59
$1/1 Frigo Cheese Heads Coupon (Make sure you have pop-ups allowed. Wait till the page loads, then the coupon will be at the top right hand corner. Click on it and a pop-up window will open and the coupon will be sent strait to your printer.)
Final Price: $1.59!

Oscar Mayer Bologna, 12 oz, thick, or thin $1.25
$2/1 Oscar Mayer Lunch Meat Coupon (Like them on Facebook, then click on the WIN a Ride tab. Fill out form to get to the page to print the coupon.)
Final Price: FREE + $0.75 money maker!
(Note: I hope this coupon is still available! I just tried to click on it to make sure I had the instructions correct on how to get it, and got a message saying the promotion had ended. I'm not sure if I got that message because I've already printed the coupon, or if it's really ended!)

No comments:

Post a Comment