Welcome to CashInCache, the blog designed to help Cache Valley locals save money!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Codes for Disney Rewards



Did you sign up for Disney Movie Rewards previously when I posted about the Toy Story coupons? Well, if you did, I have a bunch of codes for you! If you didn't, then you still can! It's free! Just go here to sign up.

To enter you codes, go here and sign in.

GOOFY = 50 points
LIGHT = 10 points
TINA = 20 points
GOBLOON = 30 points
GRAVEYARDS = 40 points
FM39V03SSW = 5 points
9FTMRYWEK = 50 points
DMR = 10 points
HEART = 10 points
I = 10 points

Take an easy survey under "Earn More Points," and get an extra 100 points!

While you're there, check out the cute rewards available! You can get all sorts of things, like posters of Disney movies, stickers, or Snapfish photoprints, or even a little princess scooter! There are both adult and kids rewards available. I think I might snag this cute tote bag!

Thanks, Hip2Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment