Welcome to CashInCache, the blog designed to help Cache Valley locals save money!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Free Snuggle at Family Dollar!


Woohoo! Get FREE Snuggle Fabric Softener at Family Dollar! There's a $3/1 coupon for Snuggle in the Red Plum that came in the mail on Tuesday, and Snuggle is currently $3 at Family Dollar!

I was also at Walmart today, and it's $3.97 there. But you can price match, if you have an ad.

If you really want to stock up on this great deal, I suggest stopping by the post office and picking through their trash cans. I got 4 inserts from this week and 2 from last week in about a minute!

I'm not aware of Family Dollar's coupon policies, but a while back I was told they do take newspaper coupons, but not printables. I'm also not sure if they have any restrictions, such as a limit to the number of coupons they accept per transaction. I'm headed there tomorrow, so I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment