Welcome to CashInCache, the blog designed to help Cache Valley locals save money!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Maceys This Week: March 11 to 17 - Bread, Pizza, and More Coupons!


Associated Food Stores such as Maceys are really trying to step up their marketing! Did you get the Budget Buster coupon booklet in the mail a week or so ago? I was so excited! UtahDealDiva recently posted about getting chicken for $0.98 a pound using this coupon booklet (note: I'm not sure if this deal is still available)!

Also, in the most recent ValuPak mailing I received a $0.50 of any caselot purchase for their upcoming April Caselot Sale! Plus I read in their ad that you can earn Case Lot Cash to spend during their caselot sale!

My favorite deals this week are:

Sara Lee Soft and Smooth Bread, 20 oz (this is my kids' favorite type of bread, and it's available in 100% whole wheat!) - $1.50
Use the $0.55/1 from the RP-2/21, or here
Final Price: $0.95!

Freshetta Pizza, 12 inch - $2.99
Use the $1/1 from the SS-3/7 or here or here
Final Price - $1.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment