Welcome to CashInCache, the blog designed to help Cache Valley locals save money!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Feature Your Business Here!

I have so many friends that have FABULOUS talents and ideas, and many of them have created a business from those talents and ideas! I'd like to feature a local small business weekly on my blog, so if you have a business that you want to be featured, email me at cashincache@gmail.com. Please provide a summary of your business and what you do, a link to your website (if you have one), a jpeg of your logo or some other image, and any specials you are currently running.

I'd love to do a giveaway for my handful of readers in conjunction with posting a summary of your business, or provide them with a special discount, such as if they mention my blog to you, then they'll get an additional 10% off.

I can't wait to hear from you! Oh, and sorry, but at this time, this is only open to Cache Valley locals.

No comments:

Post a Comment