Welcome to CashInCache, the blog designed to help Cache Valley locals save money!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Toy Coupons!


Did you know there are coupons available for TOYS? Head on over to Hasbro's Play Saver and get $130 worth of toy coupons!

Coupons include:

$10/1 Chuck My Talking Truck - These are so cute! My mom got one for my nephews. I think they were about $30 at Walmart, so $20 after coupon!
$5/1 Chuck & Friends Fold n' Go Play Set - Another cute gift for my nephews! I think these were $20 at Walmart, so $15 after coupon!)
$2/1 or $3/1 Mr. Potato Head (depending on which type you get)
B1G1 FREE My Little Pony (priced at $5 at Walmart, so just $2.50 each!)
$5/1 Bop-It Game (Priced at $15 at Walmart.) Have you seen a giant version of this played on the Ellen Degeneres TV Show? Fun!)
$5/1 Operation Game (I used to love this as a kid!)

Check out all of the coupons here!

No comments:

Post a Comment