Welcome to CashInCache, the blog designed to help Cache Valley locals save money!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

FREE Photobooks!
















Check this out! You can score FREE photobooks and FREE shipping! Not only that, you can get one FREE photobook per month! Just go to Hotprints.com to learn how!

I'm definitely NOT a scrapbooker, and I rarely even print off my photos. So this will be a great way for me to create a memory album for my family. I'm planning on going back to 2006 when my first little girl was born, and starting there to play catch up!

The reviews I've read about these are very positive. I guess they just include advertisements in the box with your book (not anywhere in the book itself, don't worry!), so that's how they can make it FREE!

Have you used Hotprints before? If so, what did you think?

I'll let you know how my first book turns out (if I ever find time to make it)!

No comments:

Post a Comment