Welcome to CashInCache, the blog designed to help Cache Valley locals save money!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Next Week at Walgreens - AWESOME Diaper Deal!

KrazyCouponLady says she knows about a great deal for Huggies Diapers next week at Walgreens! As in a jumbo pack of diapers for just $4.32! I asked the store manager about it, and he said he thinks he remembers seeing it in the ad for next week. I let him know he'd better stock up! So start printing Huggies coupons from coupons.com!

Now my dilemma is to decide if I want to even get the diapers! I think my baby is about ready for potty training, and I still have several packs left from the last sale. Decisions, decisions! I can't imagine I'd let this deal slide me by, so I'll probably be there getting diapers on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment