Welcome to CashInCache, the blog designed to help Cache Valley locals save money!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Look what I got in the mail today!


A few weeks ago I found out about a free Crest 3D White Smile Sample Kit from Hip2Save. I totally forgot about it until I got it in the mail today! The samples aren't just little travel sizes - they're big! I can't wait to try it. Maybe I should post a before and after photo of my teeth to see if it really works! :-)

It's eventually my goal to start posting freebies like this when I find them. I love to get freebies in the mail! But right now, I'm just a little overwhelmed with training for a marathon, working, and this blog. Of course, if anyone want to take responsibility for finding samples and posting them, let me know. I'd love to have a co-author on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment