Welcome to CashInCache, the blog designed to help Cache Valley locals save money!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Olay Regenerist Money Maker

UPDATE: I couldn't find any of the Olay Regenerist products for $5.99 at Walmart!

Since turning 30 years old recently, I've noticed I look, well, 30 years old! I see little wrinkles on my face now! That's why I'm excited about this deal!

Right now, Olay has a $15 rebate available when you purchase 2 Olay Regenerist Facial Moisturizers, Facial Treatments, and/or Facial Cleansers by January 24!

You can turn this into a money maker at Walgreens or Walmart! Here's how:

Walgreens:
Buy 2 Olay Regenerist Cleansers (should be marked $7.29 each)
Use 2 $3/1 Olay Regenerist or Definity Facial Moisturizer or Facial Cleanser, any except trial size from the 1/17 PG ad
Pay $8.58 out of pocket
Then submit for the $15 rebate!
Final Price after Rebate: $6 overage!
(Thanks, PYP!)

Walmart:
Buy 2 Olay Regenerist Cleanser products for $5.99 each
Use 2 $3/1 coupons from the 1/17 PG
Pay $5.98
Then submit for the $15 rebate!
Final Price after Rebate: $9 overage!
(Thanks, Hip2Save!)

No comments:

Post a Comment