Welcome to CashInCache, the blog designed to help Cache Valley locals save money!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Fave Walgreens Deals this Week!



My dad is a pharmacist who owns his own drug store, so I never thought I would shop at a place like Walgreens. But Walgreens is now one of my favorite stores in Cache Valley! Not just for medicine, bandaids, and things like that, but for groceries! Last week their milk was only $1.99 a gallon - the cheapest in the valley! A couple weeks ago, I got FREE, yes FREE boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Honey Nut Cheerios!
How? By stacking coupons and sales and earning Register Rewards! Hip2Save explains it well here.

On my blog, I'll show you where to go to find the great Walgreens deals, and post my favorite here. We also get a shorter sales ad than other locations, so I'll let you know what deals won't work for us that others might be posting.

So what's my favorite deal this week? Believe it or not, I actually MADE money on this deal. Johnson & Johnson is having a $10 rebate when you buy $30 of product. See their rebate form at http://www.coupons.com/.

Our store is doing the Buy 1 Get 1 50% off sale (not B1G1 Free, as many stores are doing), so I purchased 2 Aveeno Oatmeal Body Washes (on the back wall), 2 Aveeno face products (make up remover pads and a cleanser), and 2 Clean & Clear cleansers. I had $2 off coupons for all of these, which can also be found at http://www.coupons.com/, or from your Sunday paper last week. Once I get the $10 rebate back, I'll have made $2!

You can read more about the great deals people are getting at Hip2Save! (Caution: It didn't appear to me at the Aveeno Nourish Hair Care Products were part of the B1G1 50% off deal).
Another hot deal is $0.25 toothpaste! Even if you don't get the All You Magazine that had the $1.00 off coupon, you can still use the $0.75 off printable coupon that Hip2Save talks about in her Weekly Walgreens Update.
While you're checking out the toothpaste deal, also see you you can MAKE $1.00 by purchasing ThermaCare Heatwraps and MAKE ANOTHER $1.00 by purchasing Neosporin Lip Health! You can do both these deals with printable coupons.
You can also get a canister of Quaker Quick 1 Minute Oats for $0.50 as explained by Hip2Save here.
ITEMS NOT AVAILABLE AT OUR WALGREENS:
Unfortunately, the Betty Crocker Warm Delights and Betty Crocker Frosting is not on the $0.99 sale. So you can't get them for $0.50 at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment