Welcome to CashInCache, the blog designed to help Cache Valley locals save money!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Walgreens: Huggies Wipes, Diapers, & Pepsi


Huggies wipes could be just $1.00 at Walgreens! Check out KCL to see how. I haven't verified if this will work at our Walgreens, so call first! You can view the coupon flier here.

Don't forget about the great diaper deal! I really do think I have enough diapers now to get us to potty training!

Plus the Pepsi sale is still going on this week!

You can also get 2 Hershey's Chocolate Bars and a coupon for a free bag of Hershey's Pieces! Check out Hip2Save to learn how! I'm so excited about this. I purchase some chocolate bars just because they were a good deal, I still have a candy bar left, so I'm going to eat it tomorrow and sent in for the coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment