Welcome to CashInCache, the blog designed to help Cache Valley locals save money!

Friday, January 29, 2010

The Pull-Ups Do the Potty Dance House Party!


A few months ago I happened upon a website called House Party. Basically, they market products for companies by having consumers host house parties to get the word out about the companies' products. I signed up for a few parties, and I've been selected to host a house party!

The party I was chosen for is The Pull-Ups Potty Dance House Party. I'm planning on hosting my party on April 17th (after the tax season is over) at 4:00 pm. We'll learn tips and tricks for how we can potty train our youngsters, and there will be all sorts of free potty training swag given away!

So if you have a toddler who's in training, or if you're thinking of potty training your child, email me at cashincache@gmail.com or leave a comment letting me know your email address and if April 17th at 4 pm is a good day and time for you! If it's overwhelmingly a bad day for most people, then I'll schedule it for a different time!

No comments:

Post a Comment